Friday, October 9, 2009

Boulder Beer - Sweaty Betty Blonde

So, I must admit I was a little intrigued by this Sweaty Betty Blonde offering from Boulder Beer. Would I be rewarded with the succulent taste of a young, energetic maiden of a beer. Or would my lips pucker in disgust as if I were kissing the neck of an over worked school cafeteria chef.

Well, no need to wonder any longer. Sweaty Betty Blonde is one great beer.

That is of course if by great you mean absolutely horrible. If you want to enjoy the unique flavor of Sweaty Betty Blonde without spending your hard earned money follow these 6 simple steps:
  1. Take 1 bottle of Piels beer and sit outside in the sun for 2 days
  2. Bring bottle inside and pour onto the floor
  3. Mop entire floor with sponge mop and generous amounts of water
  4. Urinate, just a little, into your mop water
  5. Pour bucket of mop water into a glass
  6. Enjoy
0 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment