Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boulder Beer - Mojo India Pale Ale







MOJO JOJO! MOJO JOJO!

Who hasn't screamed Mojo Jojo in tribute to everyone's favorite evil monkey? Well I for one have always been fond of the arch nemesis to the Power Puff Girls and find a reason to scream "MOJO JOJO" nearly everyday. Like the calamitous ape, Mojo IPA from Boulder Beer is one wicked little critter. From the instant I ripped the cap of off the bottle (yes ladies, I am that strong) I knew that this would be a beer to enjoy. Although there isn't much of an aroma to this beer, it has a pleasant hobby taste and is very drinkable. One thing worthy of noting is the amount of lacing left after drinking this beer. I couldn't believe the amount of foamy residue in my glass. There was so much that I had to drink 6 more just to make sure it wasn't an anomaly.

After tonight, I definitely got my mojo werkin. 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment