Friday, August 21, 2009

Magic Hat - Circus Boy

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I know I've been M.I.A. lately and for this I apologize. It's been a rough week and I have seriously been craving some beer and some bloggin'.

To celebrate the weekend and the end of another 7 day chapter in my life I decided to go to an old reliable friend and spend the weekend with Magic Hat.

For those of you who have never tried this beer, I strongly suggest you sample it. Most of the time it's very good and the Circus Boy is no exception. Upon pouring you'll notice a lot of head. This is not a problem for me. I happen to like a little head and a lot of head is good too. But I digress. Ciruce Boy is considered a hefeweizen which I typically find offensive but this beer is just the opposite. It is actually quite refreshing. It doesn't have the strong herbal after-tastes of other hefeweizens and is quite drinkable.

This beer gets 3.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment