Friday, July 31, 2009

Flying Dog - In-Heat Wheat Hefeweizen

Ok. First let me apologize for not posting pictures of beer in glasses. What was I f*ckin thinking? I will never be taken seriously as a beer connoisseur if I don't acknowledge that people care about how beer tastes AND looks. So moving forward, all my posts will include a view of the beer in one of my family crested beer mugs.

So, on to this beer. Flying Dog In-Heat Wheat Hefewizen.

Well, I know what you're thinking. Nothing says tasty like the thought of a skinny black dog in heat. Well, I'm sad to report that this beer does not deliver as advertised. I struggle to find words that can clearly communicate how my mouth feels drinking this. Colors may work better. This beer tastes like green with some orange and polka-dots.

If you like the taste of colors and patterns then you may like this. Also if you like the taste of rotting grass or sink sludge then this may be the beer for you. 1 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Bruce, I must respectfually disagree. I tried this Hefewizen this weekend and I was really impressed. That's all I have to say. I just know good beer when I taste it. I can't really back up my claim with any more than that. :)

    - Jess

    ReplyDelete