Friday, July 31, 2009

Flying Dog - Garde Dog Biere de Garde


Wikipedia says "7 (seven) is the natural number following 6 and preceding 8". I define it as a hell of a lot of different beers to include in 1 mix pack. Strong effort Flying Dog. I applaud you.

Ok. The praise stops there. Garde Dog, Bière de Garde is, très mauvaise bière.

C'mon. One look at this label and I knew it was telling a lie. A cold, carbonated, urine smelling lie.

Who would believe in a tough, aggressive French dog? French dogs are far from aggressive and tough.

To prove my point I've used the latest in internet technology and stem cell research to genetically clone a beast with my face and a french poodle's body. Those of you who know me are well aware of my machoness. Look how less macho I look by simply splicing in some french dog genes.



Perhaps if this beer had good flavor like French toast, or French fries then I would give it some slack. Instead this tastes more like French sweat mixed with some French vinegar. 1 out of 5 stars.

Bad beer. Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment